Cary 670 FTIR Spectrometeradmin
The Agilent Cary 670 FTIR air-bearing spectrometer provides the highest level of performance in the industry. The Cary 670 FTIR is controlled using high performance software and can also be fitted with a wide range of accessories to provide extra capabilities. The system is scalable and designed to extend performance boundaries in application areas such as polymers/materials, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and chemicals and provides specific applications for more specific purposes. It is an essential tool for leading edge academic and government research.
- Highest signal-to-noise (S/N) performance — up to four times better than any other available FTIR system, providing the highest sensitivity and productivity in the industry.
- Best spectral resolution and fastest kinetics speeds, providing information-rich results without expensive upgrades.
- Comprehensive range of options such as step-scan, TGA-IR, microscopy and chemical imaging, to meet all your application needs.
- Intelligent electronics for accessory and component recognition, providing seamless changeovers and automatic method optimization.
- Robust and reliable hardware with unique, powerful, intuitive software for ultimate productivity.
- Versatile and high performing software for effective control.