The Agilent 7900 ICP-MS opens up a new dimension in ICP-MS, with 10x higher matrix tolerance, 10x wider dynamic range and 10x better signal to noise than the 7700 ICP-MS Series, with software so powerful it can write your methods for you. The 7900 ICP-MS includes the industry’s most effective helium collision mode for unsurpassed interference removal, ensuring superior data quality for any application.
- Unprecedented matrix tolerance—Agilent’s 7900 ICP-MS has a robust plasma and optional Ultra High Matrix Introduction (UHMI) technology that enable you to routinely measure samples containing up to 25% total dissolved solids (TDS)—100 times higher than the traditional matrix limit for ICP-MS, and far beyond the capability of any other current system.
- Widest dynamic range—the new orthogonal detector system (ODS) delivers up to 11 orders of magnitude dynamic range from sub-ppt to percent-level concentrations, enabling you to measure trace elements and majors in the same run.
- Better trace level detection—novel interface design and optimized expansion-stage vacuum system increase ion transmission, providing >109cps/ppm sensitivity at <2% CeO, while the ODS provides increased gain and reduced background for improved signal to noise.
- Faster analysis of transient signals—with 10,000 separate measurements per second, the 7900 ICP-MS provides short integration times for accurate analysis of transient signals
- Unmatched ease-of-use— the latest generation of ICP-MS MassHunter software features an intuitive dashboard layout with gadgets that guide you through every step of the analysis. The innovative Method Setup Wizard automatically builds your methods based on a few simple questions about your application, or from the analysis of a typical sample. For added flexibility, you can also use the remote monitor app to check and control your ICP-MS wherever and whenever you want.
- Improved productivity—Ultra-high matrix introduction (UHMI) technology combined with optional Integrated Sample Introduction System (ISIS 3) and ODS ensures almost any sample can be run and quantified across the widest dynamic range, eliminating the extra time and cost associated with reruns due to over range results.