490 Micro GCadmin
The Agilent 490 Micro GC is a rugged, compact, laboratory quality gas chromatograph that delivers information you need, wherever you need it. The fifth generation 490 Micro GC is designed to provide maximum flexibility and ease-of use. You can customize with options including column modules and optimized sample conditioning to achieve greater sensitivity and performance. Your 490 Micro GC arrives pre-configured, factory tested for your analysis and ready to go. If your needs change, you can reconfigure in the field for new applications in just minutes with our user installable plug and play GC channels. The small size and weight of the 490 Micro GC, make it easy to carry between analysis sites in the field, such as perimeter monitoring, multiple drilling locations, and at natural gas pipelines and metering stations.
- Fast, precise gas analysis in seconds, not minutes with narrow-bore capillary, PLOT or micro-packed columns to bring improved product quality and more exact product valuation to your field applications
- Flexibility to run in the lab, at-line or on-line with up to four independent analytical GC channels, each with pneumatics, injector, column and detector. Quickly reconfigure for any application
- Increase Monitoring Frequency through micro-electronic gas control with optional time-programmable backflush so you can inject samples while eliminating components that could foul the column and reduce lifetime
- Quick and easy start up so you can get the results and ruggedness you demand in the lab and in the field. You can move from location to location and get results in minutes.
- Powerful, yet easy-to-use Agilent OL EZChrom, EZChrom and EZChrom Elite software gives you comprehensive system control, data acquisition and report generation. Or control the Micro GC from virtually anywhere using a PC and internet, with industry standard protocols such as TCP/IP.