4500 Series Portable FTIRadmin
The Agilent 4500 Series Portable FTIR Spectrometers are portable analyzers that support efforts associated with at site analysis of incoming materials and outgoing finished products in the chemical, food and polymer industries. They are also ideal for proactive maintenance programs of high value equipment and machinery in construction and power production industries. Exceedingly compact, easy to use and rugged, it is a perfect match for applications that require high quality answers quickly. The combination of optics designed for reliability in non-lab environments, innovative sampling interfaces and fit-for-purpose software provides answers for liquid and solid samples at the sample site.
- Portable and rugged
- Reliable high quality answers in non-lab environments
- Special Forensics Analyzer Package: 4500a for the identification of unknown substances.
- 4500 Dialpath: Provides the longer pathlength capabilities of transmission spectroscopy in a format that is as easy to use as ATR.
- 4500t: Quick clean up by simply wiping the two windows to prepare the device for the next sample.
- 4500a: One, three or five reflection diamond ATRs are available, depending on the application.
- View available configurations
- MicroLab Mobile Software: The MicroLab Mobile FTIR software reflects the design of the Mobile measurement hardware – powerful, reliable, simple to use and focused on what you need – answers. Necessary compliance features can be achieved through the addition of our optional Pharmaceutical Software package.
- Intuitive — method driven, multi-language software guides users through every step of operation, while color coding alerts make it easy to see whether samples meet specifications. MicroLab Quant provides a simple, guided quantitative methods development package.